办法是取得已经向公社做好预约的证明，比如email或者传真件。 因为这个ID要2个月才能好，大家都知道，所以你只要想passpot control证明你已经尽义务了，是他们公社的效率低ID没好才行。我重新入境时就交了一张预约的传真件给海关，一句话都没解释就放行了。
As discussed by phone, each commune has a slightly difference registration procedure: Below some examples
- 1000 Brussels : first step by email, first visit to town hall after aprox 3 months to apply for EID (electronic ID card). Model 2 will be sent by fax
- 1050 Ixelles, first step by fax, appointment after approximately 6 weeks to apply for EID, no document until that time
- 1040 Etterbeek, first step at the town hall, appointment needed, will be within aprox 4 weeks after calling for appointment. No document until that time.
- 1030 Schaerbeek, first step by fax, Model 2 can be obtained by visiting town hall afterwards
- 1060 St Gilles, appointment recommended, if not very long queing, will take a couple of weeks, before we’ll have appointment and Model 2, birth certificate required.
Please note that the postal codes roughly refer to the commune where you will have to register, but that some address have postal codes of one commune but registration is in another commune.
This will have to be checked case by case.